What to expect from the Biden Administration and how it will impact Corporate Investment Strategy in the US for the next 3 years
“KNAV & The Vogel Group in association with U.S.-India Business Council & Motherson Group”
With a new President, comes a new set of rules that we need to understand, to make better decisions. In this webinar, we will answer your questions about –
- Trade and Investment Regulations Under The Biden Administration.
- How does the current U.S. corporate tax system compare to its competitors and how could increasing overall corporate tax burdens impact America’s competitiveness abroad?
- What are the challenges to implementing a global minimum tax?
- Overview of the emerging M&A landscape.
- Alexander Slater, Deputy Managing Director, U.S.-India Business Council
- Sukant Gupta, Head of Chairman’s Office Americas, Motherson Group
- Samir N. Kapadia, Principal and COO, The Vogel Group
- Shishir Lagu, Partner, US Tax & Advisory Services, KNAV