KNAV offers a team approach, i.e. we staff each engagement with a team of dedicated professionals considering the strengths of several team members in order to best represent the case.
The members of our forensic and litigation support services possess a variety of certiﬁcations which include Certiﬁed Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certiﬁed Public Accountant (CPA), Certiﬁed Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certiﬁed Economic Crime Forensic Examiner. The team members stay up to date on the recent trends and best practices offered by the respective institutes.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Conduct international and domestic ﬁnancial and investigative accounting to uncover facts
- International disputes
- Cross border frauds
- Foreign corrupt practices investigations
- Financial institution forensic accounting investigations and compliance
- Pharmaceutical and health care forensic accounting investigations and compliance
- Corporate internal investigations and compliance
- Identify key ﬁnancial and business facts to support legal arguments
- Litigation support for mediation and arbitration
- Bankruptcy and re- structuring
- Business interruption or loss of income/proﬁts
- Criminal and civil fraud investigations
- Mortgage fraud
- Shareholder and contract disputes
- Securities fraud.
- Post-Merger & Acquisitions disputes
- Working capital adjustment disputes