SYSTEM & ORGANIZATION CONTROLS (SOC) AUDITS
Is your organization demonstrating its commitment to maintain effective internal controls and safeguards to protect not only yourself but your customers?
Outsourced services users and their auditors increasingly are requesting more information than ever before about the effectiveness of controls at the service organizations they use, or are considering using, for outsourced business functions. KNAV can provide assurance reports that provide your users the valuable information they need to assess and address the risks associated with the outsourced services you provide, helping build trust and transparency.
It is important to identify which SOC report is right for your organization as there are several reporting options available.
Reporting options include the SOC 1®, SOC 2®, SOC 3® and SOC for Cybersecurity.
We have positioned ourselves as one of the premier providers of SOC for service organizations because we have –
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems and technology, including mainframes, networking, firewalls, network management systems, security protocols and operating systems
- Understanding of IT processes and controls, such as management of operating systems, networking and virtualization software and related security techniques; security principles and concepts; software development; and incident management and information risk management
- Experience with common security and cybersecurity publications and frameworks
- Expertise in evaluating processes, control effectiveness and providing advisory and assurance services relating to these matters
- Multidisciplinary teams that incorporate certified information security professionals such as Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA)
- Proficiency in measuring performance against established criteria, applying appropriate procedures for evaluating against those criteria and reporting results
- Strict adherence to service-specific professional standards, professional code of conduct and quality control requirements
- Holistic understanding of entity’s industry and business, including whether the industry in which the entity operates is subject to specific types of or unusual cybersecurity risks and uses specific industry technology systems
- Objectivity, credibility, and integrity
- Independence, professional scepticism, and commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
- International perspective for global organizations