How do I correct my GST/HST return?


It isn’t uncommon that you find an error in your accounting records after you have already filed your GST/HST return. The CRA has stated policies on their website about how to fix common problems such as forgetting to claim input tax credits (‘ITC’) or correcting your GST/HST collected amount.