Expertise: Tax Services
Wrutuja Soni is a Manager, India Direct Tax and Regulatory at KNAV. Wrutuja has over 7 years of post-qualification experience in the area of direct tax and regulatory services and audit including with Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Kirtane & Pandit chartered accounts
She is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Wrutuja has assisted in providing business restructuring advisory services to the leading infrastructure e-governance company in India.
- She specializes in cross-border transaction advisory, developing tax-efficient and compliant business structures, succession planning of HNIs, tax due diligence, deal acquisitions, and salary structuring.
- She has experience in advising clients on matters relating to domestic and international taxation, including exchange control regulations, SEBI regulations, and corporate law.
- She also has experience in conducting statutory audits, tax audits & annual Income tax filing, tax due diligence, and TDS compliances for Corporate clients and thus, provides a holistic solution to the businesses.
- She also assists the audit team in finalizing current tax and deferred tax working required for statutory audit purposes.
- She also specializes in litigation under Indian domestic direct tax laws and has appeared before the Tax authorities for various scrutiny assessments, income tax refund applications, rectifications filed under Income Tax Act, etc.
- She has assisted clients for incentive schemes offered to taxpayers (including the Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Scheme) in order to settle the disputed tax and penalty.
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) from University of Pune
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Pune
- Her industry exposure is diverse including Media and entertainment, information technology, logistics, shipping, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, infrastructure, retail, and telecommunications.
Email: [email protected]