Expertise: Business Valuation
Vivek Shah is the Associate Partner within the Real Estate Valuation practice at Indé Global. He brings vast knowledge of valuation services with a focus on hotel, office, and retail properties. His experience and expertise in valuation analysis and reporting provides value opinions that are delivered on time and tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Lead the Real Estate Valuation team in completing appraisal, evaluation, feasibility study reports with a focus on lodging facilities and gas station/convenience store properties.
- Correspond and establish business relationships with developers, brokers, contractors, financial lenders, appraisers, and government officials.
- Complete appraisals for various property types: retail, office, industrial, flex, residential and office condominiums, apartments (conventional and income-restricted), lodging facilities, and vacant land.
- Perform land utilization analyses for all types of commercial and residential real estate.
- B.S. Business Management- North Carolina State University
- Georgia Real Estate Appraisal Board – State Registered Real Property Appraiser – 336147
- Several Bank and Non-Bank Lenders, Real Estate Developers, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and Law Firms
- Active member of several real estate organizations including Georgia Lenders Quality Circle and AAHOA (Asian American Hotel Owners Association).
Email: [email protected]