Expertise: Advisory Services
Viraj Bhogle is the Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services, at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- In his 8 years of professional experience, Viraj has advised multiple Indian conglomerates and private equity firms across industries to successfully navigate throughout the entire transaction life cycle delivering tailored advice attuned to the clients need.
- Viraj focuses on validating the key financial, operational and strategic aspects of every transaction, so that the client’s focus can be on structuring and negotiating a favorable transaction.
- His expertise helps the client to determine the accuracy of historical earnings, quality of earnings and assets and the sustainability of earnings in the future to help them uncover the maximum potential value of the transaction.
- Previous to this, Viraj was a key member of the core assurance team and responsible for conducting year-end audits and quarterly reviews on financial statements prepared under US GAAP and IFRS serving cross-cultural clients and companies across industries.
- He has played a pivotal role in various special advisory engagements to unravel management fraud in multiple Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Chartered Financial Analyst (International) – Level III candidate
- Certified Fraud Examiner – Candidate
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University