Expertise: Advisory Services
Vaibhav is a co-founder and Partner leading Business Advisory Services and is based out of the firm’s Mumbai office.
- 28 years of international experience driving businesses for their organizational development, value unlocking, strategic growth, financial planning, and fundraising.
- Board advisor to several multinational companies.
- Leads Business Advisory Services (Business planning, ‘M & A’ transaction advisory, capital raise, valuations, feasibility reviews, project reviews, and many more) and CAS Practice for the firm providing virtual CFO leadership to management teams and founders.
- Developing master business plans for growing clientele, assisting in organic growth internationally, and setting up businesses in various countries.
- Helping businesses raise capital, with a focus on Technology, Consumer, Media & Entertainment, Pharma & Healthcare sectors.
- In the past, he has been involved in providing transfer pricing services, international tax services, international assurance, and accounting advisory services to leading Indian business houses, Entrepreneurial startups, and MNCs.
- Assists local and national institutes/ charities/trusts/societies, supporting them in their developmental work in an honorary capacity.
Thought Leadership & Service
- Board Member of Allinial Global for EMEIA region for 2021-2024, a $4.1 Bn organization globally in over 85 countries.
- Member of Managing Committee of BCAS for 2019-2022 and member of several other committees over the years
- Member of Professionalism Committee of Institute of Actuaries of India
- Served as the Honorary Vice President of the Drucker Society in Mumbai
- Author of the BCAS book “CA Firm of the Future” and thought leadership articles on the profession for Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society (BCAS)
- Executive education at Harvard Business School on “Private Equity & Venture Capital” and “Leading Professional Service Firms”
- Chartered Accountant from the ICAI
- US Certified Public Accountant
- Accreditation in Business Valuation from AICPA
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Masters Degree in Commerce, Mumbai
- Drucker curriculum – management training from Drucker Institute, Drucker School of Business
- Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises
- Leading Indian Businesses (including MNCs) in FMCGs, Pharmaceuticals, Technology (IT, Business Intelligence, Software Services, Products, BPOs, Call Centers and other Technology Companies), Media & Entertainment, Textiles, Consumer, Forging and Industrial products.
Email: [email protected]