Expertise: Advisory Services
Urvish Mehta is a Manager, Business Advisory Services, at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Urvish, with his professional prowess and qualitative judgement, offers the following business advisory services to his clients
• Growth consulting
• Organisation Development and Business Planning
• Market feasibility study
• Serving as a sounding board
• Legal drafting and vetting
• Assisting in fund raising from VCs and PEs
• Advising on sell side and buy side mergers and acquisitions
• IPO Advisory
• Information memorandum and financial modelling
• Conducting due diligences
Technical accounting advisory
• Advisory on I GAAP, Ind AS and IFRS
- Urvish played a key role in transaction advisory pertaining to merger of a large music streaming player with another company involved in a similar space, helping in legal, valuation, regulatory, secretarial, diligence, Ind AS and accounting aspects. The combined valuation of the merged entity is $1
- Urvish has assisted in conducting Organisation Development workshops for companies belonging to technology, theatre, technical manpower deputation, digital marketing, content publishing and apparel industries.
- Urvish was involved in drafting various corporate dispute resolution assignments, shareholders’ agreements, term sheets, vetting of legal agreements and providing incremental inputs thereon.
- Urvish has played a pivotal role in drafting information memorandums, financial models and business plans for organisations belonging to various sectors enabling them to seek funding from external investors.
- Urvish has led various Growth Consulting and Management Consulting engagements.
- Urvish handled assignments pertaining to Companies Act advisory, entity structuring advisory, technical accounting advisory and SME listing advisory and execution.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Diploma in IFRS from ACCA, UK.
- Level Three CFA Candidate
- Currently pursuing LLB
- Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Multinationals and Indian corporates across Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical, Fintech, Media and Entertainment, ITES, Apparel, Digital Marketing, Content Publishing, Advanced Materials, Lifesciences and Healthcare, Manufacturing and Trading,
- Urvish is a thought leader and has contributed articles on finance, marketing, valuation, accounting, M&As, strategy, human resources and cricket for leading publications.