Expertise: Tax Services
Uday Ved is the Lead Partner in the Global Tax Practice Group at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office. Uday has held key positions in the Big 4 firm, including National Head of Tax with KPMG India, Global Tax Partner of Anderson India, and Co-Head of Tax at RSM, India.
- Uday’s expansive career spans over 30 years, during which he has worked extensively in M&A, inbound and outbound tax structuring, cross-border transactions, and global reorganizations.
- He has been regularly nominated as a leading Tax Advisor by Euromoney in the last decade.
- He has co-authored a book, ‘General Anti-Avoidance Rule (GAAR) – establishing substance over form’, published by Bloomsbury UK.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
- His clients have been both Indian and International firms in sectors including advertising and service sector, infrastructure, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, technology.
- Uday is an Advisor and on Board of Taxsutra, a leading India Tax Portal.
- Being a tax visionary, Uday is frequently invited by various News Channels to participate in debates and express his views on various tax issues.