Uday Ved is the Lead Partner in the Global Tax Practice Group at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office. Uday has held key positions in the Big 4 firm, including National Head of Tax with KPMG India, Global Tax Partner of Anderson India, and Co-Head of Tax at RSM, India.
- Uday’s expansive career spans over 30 years, during which he has worked extensively in M&A, inbound and outbound tax structuring, cross-border transactions, and global reorganizations.
- He has been regularly nominated as a leading Tax Advisor by Euromoney in the last decade.
- He has co-authored a book, ‘General Anti-Avoidance Rule (GAAR) – establishing substance over form’, published by Bloomsbury UK.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
- His clients have been both Indian and International firms in sectors including advertising and service sector, infrastructure, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, technology.
- Uday is an Advisor and on Board of Taxsutra, a leading India Tax Portal.
- Being a tax visionary, Uday is frequently invited by various News Channels to participate in debates and express his views on various tax issues.