Swapnali Mehta is the Practice Director, US Assurance at KNAV. She is based out of the Atlanta, USA office.
- Control and monitoring the practice management function for the audit and assurance practice, with focus on profitability and optimum resource allocation
- Leverage strong financial and management insight in conducting a detailed review of performance of statutory audits, engagements, and compilation assignments under US GAAP, Indian GAAP, and IFRS standards for a variety of clients including numerous private companies and foreign subsidiaries of multinational companies across many states in the US. Expertise in Pharmaceuticals and Technology sector.
- Deliver an expert advice to multinational companies on determining and understanding significant differences and similarities between US GAAP, and IFRS, as issued by the IASB and US GAAP with regards to recognition, measurement principles, presentation, and disclosure requirements under each financial reporting framework.
- Implementation of new technology audit analytical software including artificial intelligence.
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA – Licensed with State of California.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
- US Companies with Indian parents and otherwise including Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Technology and other trading & manufacturing entities.