Expertise: Tax Services
Shrenik Kotak is the Manager, US Federal Tax, at KNAV. He is based out of the Bangalore office.
- Shrenik is a member of KNAV’s US tax advisory and regulatory services team;
- He is involved in preparation, review and filing of corporate federal income tax returns in the US. He also advises several multinational companies and helps them in preparation and review of withholding tax returns and other informational forms;
- Specializes in preparation and review of tax calculations as per ASC 740 – US GAAP. Also involved in advising clients on various tax implications of corporate restructuring and conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions;
- He is extensively involved in preparation, review and filing of Individual tax returns of CEO’s of MNC and high net worth individuals.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Indian multinational organizations in FMCG, pharmaceutical, technology (IT, business intelligence, software services, products and other technology companies), healthcare, media & entertainment, and service-oriented industries as well as owner-managed, entrepreneurial businesses including small and medium enterprises.
Email: [email protected]