Partner - US Tax & Advisory
Shishir is a US Tax Partner within the International Tax Advisory and Regulatory Service Practice at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Shishir has worked on many challenging tax advisory and regulatory services comprising of US federal, state and local tax compliances, tax representations, tax advisory opinions on domestic and cross border transactions, tax due diligences and tax accounting services (US GAAP, IFRS & Indian GAAP).
- He has undertaken a vast number of US tax due diligence assignments for varied manufacturing and service industries and has made a key difference as a core member of our tax due diligence practice for the past 10 years;
- He has worked on international tax restructuring assignments and has brought fore tax efficacies to clients
- He has also been actively involved in the preparation of global transfer pricing plans and tax efficiency studies
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- US Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor Degree in Law from the Mumbai University.
- Completed certificate course on International Taxation from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Auto components
- Media & entertainment
- Owner managed, entrepreneurial businesses, including SME’s
- Pharma & healthcare
- Service oriented industries
- Technology (IT, Business Intelligence, Software Services and Products, BPO’s, Call Centres and others)
- He is a speaker at conferences and seminars conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and local study circles of these institutes.