Expertise: Tax Services
Sarin Shringi is the Head of Tax at KNAV UK. He is based out of the London office.
- Sarin specializes in tax advisory ranging from domestic tax, international tax, and investigations.
- He has gained a wealth of experience dealing with a wide range of clients across various industries, specializing in corporation tax, international tax, and private client tax planning.
- He advises on the structuring of businesses providing tax efficiencies and compliant structures, for both inbound and outbound; where the UK has either Holding Companies or trading or investment subsidiaries.
- His skills also include cross-border taxation, tax due diligence, private client tax advisory, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, and income tax.
- Chartered Certified Accountant and Fellow Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor and Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)
- Bachelors of Science (Hons) in Business Management Accounting from Brunel University, United Kingdom
- Leading Global Corporates, operating across the Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Distribution, Information Technology, Professional Services, Property Investment, and Financial Services sectors.
- Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises
- Private Clients – High Net Worth Individuals