Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Punit Khemani is a Senior Audit Manager at KNAV UK. He is based out of the London office, undertaking audit and accounting advisory services for clients reporting under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Punit has a great deal of experience in providing high quality assurance and advisory services, along with compliance support to SMEs and multinational groups, operating across the Pharmaceutical, Information Technology (software and consulting), Legal, Property Investment and Manufacturing sectors.
- He also has experience in limited assurance assignments, for UK subsidiaries and branches of internationally listed companies;
- Carries out SRA Accounts Rules Audits for Solicitors, working with them to ensure compliance with the rules governing client money; and
- Has experience carrying out due diligence work on target companies or companies preparing for sale themselves.
- Assists with financial reporting valuation (including fair valuation of intangible assets and goodwill impairment testing) and the valuation of preference shares and other equity instruments for reporting and regulatory proposes.
- Offers GAAP advisory, including, adopting complex accounting principals, change in functional currency, etc
- Chartered Certified Accountant and Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelors of Science (Hons) in Mathematics with Economics from University College London, United Kingdom
- Leading UK, Republic of Ireland, and Indian Multi-national organizations across the Pharmaceutical, Information Technology (software and consulting), Legal, Property Investment, and Manufacturing sectors.