Expertise: Business Valuation
Parth Doshi is an Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting Valuation Services (“FRVS”) at KNAV. Parth has over 2 years of experience valuation of public and privately held businesses and is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Among Parth’s core areas of expertise are valuations for financial reporting purposes in compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, and SFRS.
- He specializes in the valuation of business interests, intangible assets, intellectual property, and complex financial instruments for purposes of financial statement reporting, corporate planning, compliance, and other purposes.
- He has assisted in the valuation of complex financial instruments such as optionally convertible preference shares, compulsorily convertible preference shares, convertible debt, etc.
- He has also assisted with valuation advisory services for start-ups in various domains for transaction advisory purposes.
- Parth’s experience also includes valuation of intangible assets, purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment testing, start-up valuation, and valuing equity securities issued as compensation.
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
- Stock-based compensation – ASC 718
- A fair valuation for financial reporting purposes
- Start-up valuation
Email: [email protected]