Nadeem Khan is the Manager, Corporate Secretarial, at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Nadeem specializes in Corporate Secretarial, Legal, Regulatory services and
having expertise in the areas of:
– Companies Act/ LLP Act
– Legal Management
– Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
– Intellectual Property Rights.
- He has extensive experience in corporate secretarial advisory, where he has worked alongside several of India’s best legal counsels and industry experts.
- His expertise ranges from structuring and setting up an entity in India to secretarial due diligence, M&A advisory, and acquisitions.
- He has rich experience in undertaking legal management, secretarial advisory and compliance of well renowned companies and celebrities’ entities.
- He demonstrated excellence in handling corporate secretarial activities during the acquisition, setting up non-profit companies, handling Secretarial Due Diligence, Mergers and handling FDI and ODI compliances.
- Company Secretary and Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- LLB graduate from University of Mumbai
- Masters of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Currently pursuing Insolvency and Bankruptcy Course from IBBI
- Multinationals and Indian corporates across Financial services, Fintech, Venture Capital, Manufacturing and Trading and celebrities