Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Meesha is a versatile CFO, advising high growth entrepreneurial businesses, start-ups, international groups with financial insight and management reporting on their UK business and assets.
- Meesha is a Chartered Global Management Accountant, with over 15 years of experience, advising international and entrepreneurial businesses.By developing strong and lasting relationships with clients and gaining a deep understanding of their business, she adds value to their business decisions.She heads a highly dedicated and resourceful team of professionals, that work collaboratively with businesses, to deliver practical and bespoke solutions, helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations.She also drives the KNAV UK practice vision, strategy, and execution by focusing on innovation and transformation to increase employee engagement and client satisfaction.
She is experienced in
-Reporting to international group CFOs
-Assisting international companies to set up in the UK
-Attending board meetings and advising key stakeholders
-Assisting UK companies expand overseas
-Coordinating between the client team and auditors with information flow
-Delivering monthly board data packs
-Implementing management accounts and group consolidated financial packs
-P&L budgeting and cashflow forecasting
-Implementing cloud accounting packages for business processes
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant and Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA, AICPA)
- Bachelors of Science (Hons) in Business Statistics, Hertfordshire University, United Kingdom
- Leading Global Corporates, operating across the Telecommunications, Healthcare, Retail, Fashion & Lifestyle, E-Commerce, FMCG, Information Technology, Professional Services, Property Investment, and Financial Services sectors.
- Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises