Expertise: Business Valuation
Kinjal Shah is a Manager, Valuation services at KNAV.
- Performing valuation for financial reporting purposes in compliance with US GAAP, IFRS and Ind AS.
- Provide valuation services for regulatory purposes in compliance with the Indian Income Tax Act, FEMA, IRS regulations, CRA and HMRC regulations.
- Valuation of complex financial instruments such as optionally convertible preference shares, compulsorily convertible preference shares, convertible debt etc.
- Valuation of start-ups in various domains for transaction advisory purposes.
- Chartered Accountant – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Cleared 3 levels of the CFA exam – CFA Institute
- Multinationals and Indian Corporates in Pharma, Healthcare and IT space.