Partner - Global Risk Advisory
With over 29 years of experience building and advising leading companies on International Accounting and Audit Issues, Khozema has been an influential voice of Management Assurance Services to growing, mid-sized entrepreneurial and Indian multi-national companies. He has been instrumental in rendering a comprehensive range of International Business Advisory Services to leading Indian and International business houses as a trusted business advisor. Over the years enterprising
Khozema has been an Engagement Quality Control Review Partner for SEC Registrant Company and an Engagement Partner on US GAAP/ US GAAS engagements, IFRS/IAS engagements, Indian GAAP/GAAS engagements, and provided advisory and regulatory compliance services.
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- US Certified Public Accountant from Delaware State Board of Accountancy
- Canadian Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario and British Columbia
- Accredited in Business Valuation from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor Degree in General Law
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Honours and Affiliation
- Membership of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Certified Drucker Fellow trained in management at Drucker Institute, Claremont Graduate University, California.
- Has been a lecturer for the highly renowned US CPA Course as ‘Marks CPA’
- Conducting training programs and speaking at national and international seminars / conferences on Doing Business in US, US GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Regularly invited to present papers and speak at various conferences and seminars organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce and the Bombay Stock Exchange
- Elected as one of the Governing Board Member of The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India
- Member of National Executive Board of Indo American Chamber of Commerce
- Joint Treasurer of Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust
- Treasurer of Sir Adamji Peerbhoy Sanatorium Trust
- Treasurer of Burhani Education Society
- Khozema is a voracious reader and enjoys travelling and contributes articles to local and national institutes, supporting them in their developmental work in an honorary capacity.
- Served as Treasurer of the Drucker Society in Mumbai, was responsible for overall development of new Drucker Societies in India