Keshaba Palo is the Manager, India Tax, at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Keshaba looks after essential annual Income tax filing, conducting Tax Audit & report filing, conducting tax due diligence, and TDS compliances for Corporate clients at KNAV.
- He has appeared before the Tax authorities for various scrutiny assessment, CIT(A), obtaining lower withholding certificates, income tax refund application, TDS rectification matters, compounding of offense matters in the TDS default cases, etc.
- His experience has helped him to foresee the issues which would come up during representation before the Tax authorities and his proactive approach has helped the team to deal successfully with them for a positive outcome in the matters before the Tax authorities and appellate forums.
- He plays a vital role in the KNAV audit team in finalizing current tax and deferred tax working required for statutory audit purposes.
- His articles on the recent budget proposal of 2020 have been published in know tax portal.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
- across Financial services, Multinationals and Indian corporates Fintech, ITES, Manufacturing and Trading and Pharma