Expertise: Tax Services
Kavit Sanghvi is the Senior Manager, US Tax, at KNAV. He is primarily based out of the Mumbai office but also shares sometime of the year with KNAV’s Atlanta office.
- Kavit is involved in Corporate federal tax compliances (Tax returns and other withholding and informational tax returns) of the US entities.
- Kavit specializes in tax provision workings for multinational groups in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS, and IndAS.
- Kavit specializes in advising corporate groups in achieving tax-efficient corporate level restructuring.
- Kavit has extensive experience in transaction advisory including due diligence for corporate acquisitions;
- Kavit has contributed various lectures on domestic and international tax aspects of the US tax law
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Leading Indian multinational organizations in FMCG, pharmaceutical, technology (IT, business intelligence, software services, products, and other technology companies), healthcare, media & entertainment, auto components, and service-oriented industries as well as owner-managed, entrepreneurial businesses including small and medium enterprises.