Jonathan W. Kaplow
Partner - TX
Expertise: Tax Services
- For over 25 years, Jonathan has worked with businesses and their owners in the areas of financial statement preparation, business and individual income tax preparation, and tax and business planning.
- He has extensive experience with tax preparation for individuals, corporations, S corporations, partnerships, tax-exempt entities, and estates and trusts.
- He has worked with QuickBooks and Enterprise Solutions accountings software for over twenty years, and he assists clients with implementation and operation of their accounting systems.
- He has advised clients on special projects including cash flow planning, mergers and acquisitions, and choice of entity.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN – Ann Arbor, Michigan
Graduate School of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration, 1984 (with distinction)
Concentration in Finance and Accounting
CORNELL UNIVERSITY – Ithaca, New York
School of Industrial and Labor Relations
Bachelor of Science, 1979
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Texas
- Member of the AICPA
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Real Estate
- Technology including consulting, hardware and software sales, and software development
- Manufacturing including oil & gas equipment
- Medical Professionals
Email: [email protected]