Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Jinesh is a Senior Manager within the International Assurance and Advisory Services Practice. He has over 11 years of experience in providing assurance and advisory services to clients.
He shares his time between the Mumbai and Atlanta offices.
- Among Jinesh’s core areas of expertise are advising companies on identifying and understanding significant differences between Indian GAAP (Ind AS), IFRS, and US GAAP with regards to recognition and measurement principles and presentation and disclosure requirements under each financial reporting framework, preparation of accounting memos for non-routine transactions, performing statutory audits, limited reviews and compilation assignments under Indian GAAP (Ind AS), IFRS, US GAAP, and Canadian GAAP
- He has assisted companies in preparing purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, business valuations in the area of financial reporting valuations
- He has assisted companies in the implementation of new accounting standards and developments such as revenue recognition, leases, expected credit losses including their disclosure packages and policy commentary.
- Certified Public Accountant (USA)
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
- He regularly provides webinars on various topics across GAAPs and in-house training programs to the team.
Email: [email protected]