Expertise: Advisory Services
Himanshu Godara is a Director, Inbound Advisory Services (FDI and Start-ups), at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Himanshu has proven expertise and experience in supporting foreign multinationals in entering and growing business in India – right from identification of high-value business opportunities, preparing and executing a strategic roadmap (both from organic or inorganic routes) to commencement of actual business operation.
- He has supported leading multinationals in conducting comprehensive market study, customer and competition analysis and identifying potential business partners (distributors, suppliers and contract manufacturers).
- He has advised Indian and foreign multinationals on various process improvement projects with the objective to increase profitability and productivity.
- He has supported multinationals in their greenfield set-up projects in India, covering feasibility study, location planning, land allotment, government incentives to end-to-end project management support.
- He also works closely with trade bodies and chambers from the top FDI countries to support their member companies in doing business with India.
- He is well connected with the FDI ecosystem (Government Agencies, Trade Bodies and Chambers, Banks, Law Firms, HR Firms, Real Estate Firms, etc.) in India and abroad to provide his clients a seamless and easy entry to the Indian market.
- MBA – Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM-I)
- B. Tech – Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT-R)