Expertise: Business Valuation
Faisal is a Director within the Financial Reporting and Valuation Services Practice. He is based out of the Atlanta office.
- His expertise includes conducting valuations of businesses, intangible assets, employee stock options, and various other instruments, including profit interest securities and debt instruments.
- Faisal has extensive experience in providing clients with fair value opinions and related assistance pertaining to goodwill and other intangible assets, stock based compensation, and illiquid financial assets for compliance with IFRS/ IndAS /US GAAP.
- In addition to his work with clients on financial statement reporting issues, Faisal performs valuations used for tax compliance, including tax restructuring, merger and acquisitions, and other purposes in a wide range of industries.
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Cleared all levels of CFA® examination conducted by CFA Institute (USA)
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Multinationals corporates across Financial services, Fintech, ITES, Manufacturing and Trading and Pharma
Email: [email protected]