Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Cécile Chabert is an Assistant Audit Manager at KNAV UK. She is based out of the London office, undertaking audit and accounting advisory services for clients reporting under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Cécile has substantial experience in providing high-quality assurance and advisory services, along with compliance support to SMEs and multinational groups, operating across the luxury goods, food supplies, logistics, and manufacturing sectors.
- She has previously worked with a top 50 UK audit firm, where she gained her audit experience, managing the audit of SMEs and multinational groups.
- She has also previously worked for Constantin Deloitte UK supporting multinational French companies operating in the UK, delivering a high-quality accounting support service, and bridging the gap between the UK and French accounting standards.
- Has gained international exposure with roles in Shenzhen (China), Marrakesh (Morocco), Kolkata, and Mumbai (India).
- Chartered Certified Accountant and Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- MSc International Accounting and Finance from University of Sterling Scotland
- Master International operator (option Finance) of International Business School of Trade and Development 3A (EICD 3A)
- Baccalaureate (Honors) Economic
- Leading UK, French, Belgium, Dutch, and Swiss multi-national organizations and holding companies across, the luxury goods, food supplies, logistics, and manufacturing sectors.