Expertise: Business Valuation
Bijal Trivedi is Manager with Valuation Services Practice at KNAV. Bijal has over 7 years of experience in the area of business and intangible asset valuation and has been associated with KNAV since 2014.
She is based out of the Mumbai office.
- She is proficient in a range of valuation services including fair value measurements, business combinations, due diligence reviews, employee stock options, intellectual property, fairness opinions, complex financial instruments and impairment testing.
- Her focus area include Financial reporting (US GAAP, IFRS/SFRS & Ind AS)- Business combination, Goodwill impairment, Stock based compensation, Tax reporting – Estate and Gift tax, 409A, Intangible assets, Corporate restructuring, Internal Planning and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Her clientele are mainly multinationals, corporates across a wide variety of industries, family offices and high net worth individuals.
- Chartered Accountant* and a Practicing Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (“ICAI”)
- Cleared all levels of ABV examination conducted by AICPA
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Completed Management Development Program conducted by ICAI in 2021
- Information Technology
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Financial Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Oil & Gas, Oilfield Services
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Food and Beverage
*(CPA equivalent in India)
- She has played an active role in driving the Rightshoring and other business initiatives by KNAV.
- She has contributed several articles to the KNAV thought leadership and is currently involved in the KNAV Info Byte content creation.
Email: [email protected]