Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Bhavita Shah is the Head of Audit & Assurance at KNAV UK. She is based out of the London office.
- Bhavita has a wealth of knowledge in leading and conducting UK GAAP and IFRS assurance engagements, including audits, limited reviews, client asset limited assurance reports for the Financial Conduct Authority. These engagements are carried out for the UK and Irish companies.
- We audit several subsidiaries of large international clients with tight deadlines and Bhavita has experience in meeting these deadlines and reporting to group auditors regularly.
- She has provided accounting advisory and prepared financial statements for SME’s and Large multinational corporates under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Her experience also covers SRA Accounts Rules Audits for Solicitors and Government Grant reports.
- She has carried out financial due diligence assignments for business takeovers.
- Bhavita is also in charge of the internal compliance and regulation for the UK practice
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) and Audit Qualification holder and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW).
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting and Finance from the University of Hertfordshire.
- SME’s and Large multinational corporates across Pharma, Technology, Manufacturing, Investment Property and Professional Services