Expertise: Tax Services
Atul Deshpande is a Manager, US Tax, at KNAV. Atul has over 9 years of experience in the area of US Taxation including KPMG global services.
- Atul is a member of KNAV’s US tax advisory and regulatory services team;
- He is involved in the preparation, review, and filing of corporate federal & State income tax returns in the US. He also advises several multinational companies and helps them in the preparation and review of withholding tax returns and other informational forms.
- He has experience in the preparation and review of tax calculations as per ASC 740 – US GAAP. He has worked on various tax accounting assignments for U.S. outbound corporates.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration from VTU University (Belgaum)
- Bachelors in Commerce from RDVV University (Jabalpur)
- Currently pursuing Enrolled Agent (EA) certification course offered by IRS.
- Multinationals and U.S. corporates across Financial Services, IT Services, Manufacturing and Trading, and Pharma business.
Email: [email protected]