Expertise: Business Valuation
Anand Shah is a Director, Valuation Services at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office. Anand has over 7 years of experience in valuation and financial reporting services.
- Performing valuation analyses for Global and Indian multinational companies for financial reporting purposes under USGAAP/ IndAS/ IFRS.
- Conducting valuations of business and intangible assets for regulatory requirements of FEMA/ RBI, Income Tax, IRS, CRA and HMRC.
- Valuation of preference shares and other equity instruments for reporting and regulatory proposes.
- Providing assistance for preparation of business plans to various startup entities and assisting in performing valuations for fund raising purposes.
- Drafting of valuation reports compliant with internationally accepted reporting standards.
- Before KNAV, Anand was a part of a start incubator, providing mentorship to start up companies and assisting them to set up operations and fund raising
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- CFA Level III candidate
- Registered Valuer, per Companies Act, 2013
- Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Leading Multinationals across information technology, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and service-sectors including Consumer Products, Financial services, Industrial Products and Indian Corporates.