Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Amber is the Associate Partner; International Assurance and Advisory Services Practice at KNAV’s Atlanta office. He has an extensive audit experience spanning over 15 years. He has been the lead manager on US GAAP, PCAOB, IFRS, Indian GAAP engagements
- Successfully led audits under PCAOB standards that received a clean report from the PCAOB.
- Leads firm’s initiatives in employee benefit audits
- Assistance in implementing the new revenue recognition and new lease standards as per US GAAP, Ind AS and IFRS.
- Established quality control department for the firm ensuring the operating effectiveness of the firm’s quality control policies and procedures for accounting and auditing practice at all KNAV offices as per AICPA, PCAOB and other regulatory accounting bodies.
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in New York, New Jersey and Georgia
- Chartered professional accountant and Member of CPA Ontario
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Leading Multinationals across manufacturing and service-sectors including Consumer Products, Financial services, Industrial Products, Information Technology, Pharma and Employee Benefit Plans.
- Board member and Treasurer of Georgia Indo American Chamber of Commerce (“GIACC”) an organization that promotes and develops trade/ commerce between USA and India, including specifically in the State of Georgia.
Email: [email protected]