Expertise: Audit and Assurance
Aman is the managing partner at KNAV UK and his role includes helping shape the firms strategy to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients, nurture and develop our people and ensure that the firm continues to deliver the high service levels clients have come to expect, at the best value we can offer.
He is a chartered accountant and audit practitioner, with 25 years of experience, advising international and entrepreneurial businesses. He has guided owner-managers through all stages of development; from start-up to growth, through crisis management and on to their ultimate sale, or passing down to the next generation.
He works closely with his clients to provide insight into their long-term goals and ambitions on a strategic level and offers tailored advice to support their personal and lifestyle aims, as well as their business development aspirations. Advising clients on the interaction between commercial needs and tax, he helps to maximize the generation of income and wealth, while minimizing the impact of the tax.
He has built up an extensive network of connections, both within and beyond the firm, enabling him to recommend trusted legal, insolvency and other professionals to support clients, as and when required.
KNAV UK provides international companies looking to establish and grow their businesses in the UK a seamless ‘Touch Down’ service, with a one-stop-shop approach.
In his spare time, Aman enjoys trekking, climbing, and supporting Arsenal FC.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England & Wales (FCA)
- Business and Finance Professional (BFP, ICAEW)
- Accounting and Finance degree, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom
- Bachelors of Commerce, India
- Leading Global Corporates, operating across the Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Distribution, Information Technology, Professional Services, Property Investment, and Financial Services sectors.
- Owner-managed, entrepreneurial, businesses, including small and medium enterprises
- He has contributed several articles on various complex direct tax law issues in leading tax journals.
- He has played an active role in various committees and has been part of teams that have made several representations to statutory authorities and regulators.