Expertise: Tax Services
Akshay Kulkarni is a Manager, US Tax, at KNAV. He is based out of the Pune office.
- Is a member of KNAV’s US tax advisory and regulatory services team;
- Is involved in preparation, review and filing of corporate federal income tax returns in the US.
- He also advises several multinational companies and helps them in preparation and review of withholding tax returns and other informational forms;
- Specializes in preparation and review of tax calculations as per ASC 740 – US GAAP. Also specializes in advising clients on various tax implications of corporate restructuring and conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions;
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- CPA and member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters degree in Commerce from Pune University
- Leading Indian multinational organizations in FMCG, pharmaceutical, technology (IT, business intelligence, software services, products, and other technology companies), healthcare, media & entertainment, auto components, and service-oriented