Expertise: Advisory Services
Aditya Abhyankar is an Assistant Manager, Transaction Advisory Services at KNAV.
He is based out of the Mumbai office.
- Aditya is a key member of the transaction advisory team and is involved in both buy-side and sell-side due to diligence activities covering the financial and operational aspects of every transaction.
- Aditya analyzes Target’s historical and forecasted financial data to access trends and fluctuations for consideration in evaluating the quality of earnings (normalized EBITDA), normalized working capital, and items affecting future cash flows to help the buyer or seller uncover the maximum potential value of the transaction.
- He manages communication with clients, target management, and various advisors throughout the M&A process regarding various aspects of the proposed transaction.
- Aditya also analyzes large sets of financial and non-financial data to draw broad conclusions from this effort and then translate findings into customized diligence reports summarizing key observations for presentation to clients.
- Aditya also has limited experience in conducting year-end audits and quarterly reviews on financial statements prepared under US GAAP and IFRS serving cross-cultural clients and companies across industries.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Chartered Financial Analyst (International) – Level II candidate
- Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
- His industry exposure is diverse including pharmaceutical companies, media and entertainment, information technology industry, retail companies
Email: [email protected]