SNK Advisors – Union Budget 2021-22 Analysis
The Finance Minister during her recent address said “the forthcoming Budget will have the vibrancy required for revival of the economy”. India unveiled its Union Budget 2021-22 before Parliament on February 01, 2021.
In collaboration, SNG & Partners, Naik Naik & Co and KNAV presented a Webinar on “Indian Union Budget Update”.
Details of the webinar –
- Esteemed Guest – Venky Mysore, CEO of Red Chillies Entertainment and CEO Managing Director of the IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders
- Banking Industry – Rajesh Gupta, Managing Partner SNG & Partners
- Media & Entertainment – Ameet B. Naik, Founder and Managing Partner, Naik Naik & Co
- Tax – Uday Ved, Partner, KNAV Tax LLP
- Moderated by – Vaibhav Manek, Partner, KNAV
When: Feb 2, 2021