Practice Area: Valuations
- Manage and deliver business and intangible valuations for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax, and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, corporate services, and management planning purposes.
- Design the scope of work for engagements, oversee day-to-day activities, and assume responsibility for quality.
- Control and accuracy of client deliverables, and effectively manage risk associated with engagements.
- Build, maintain, and enhance client relationships.
- Supervise and mentor staff; provide timely and effective performance feedback and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business