Practice Area: Audit
- We are looking for a Digital transformation Manager who will be responsible for building our digital framework and strategy for our internal processes and client delivery requirements.
- The candidate is expected to work closely with the client service delivery teams to gather requirements and successfully build, test, and deploy process automation solutions.
- Qualified individuals should have experience in implementing process automation solutions, preferably in the accounting industry, that streamline, enhance or replace existing processes by collaborating with our partners to improve turnaround time and reduce costs across the board.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the problem areas and propose appropriate solutions
- Partner with business partners as well as team members to identify, design, develop, test and maintain automation of the business processes.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the digital development life cycle.
- Test and identify solutions to explore the practicality of use cases.
- Ensure the automated solution meets enterprise guidelines and compliance
Microsoft Power BI, MS Access other Data Analytics Tools, Excel, SQL, MS Access, Robotic Process Automation techniques
5 – 10 years