- The candidate should possess understanding and experience with tax planning, tax analysis, state tax compliance and tax research
- We are currently seeking a Tax Manager/Senior Manager to join our State Income and Franchise Tax team within the Multistate Tax Services (MTS) group.
- Specifically, he/she should have the ability to review complex tax returns including multi-level combined returns and returns covering complexities such as service revenue apportionments, TPP & IPP revenue apportionments, federal to state tax adjustments, etc.
- Proficiency is using the Go systems Rs tax software is required. Excellent organizational, technical and leadership skills are a must.
- As a team leader, the candidate will be required to guide and mentor staff.
- Strong communication skills are necessary, as the candidate will interact with clients at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / CPA / MBA or any other equivalent degree
Experience: 6-9 years
- Good command of written, verbal, co-ordination and presentation skills, excellent research skill
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized, team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with great attention to details, project management and organizational skills and demonstrates strong ownership of tasks
- Commitment to on-going self-development, open to challenging projects outside areas of experience or comfort zone
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines