- Understand the transactions and the business as well as client issues – ability to discuss issues, ask relevant questions and gather the required information from the client
- Develop rapport with all the concerning levels of client management
- Execution and delivery of the assigned engagement. Respond in a timely manner, and display a commitment to excellent client service. Provide a timely and high-quality service that exceeds client expectations
- Coordinate with the engagement partner for planning and management of assignments. Update the engagement partner proactively on various engagement related issues
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in order to gain an understanding of issues that may impact issues with your clients
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / LLB or any other equivalent degree.