Practice Area: Accounting Advisory
- To undertake accounting activity as per Indian accounting standards, especially in Zoho Accounting Software
- To review and authenticate underlying documents and report any observations in the transactions to the Manager/client
- Preparing monthly MIS Reports and Bank reconciliation statements
- Review and verification of vendor invoices, obtain client’s approvals and disburse payment against such invoices
- Undertaking monthly TDS payments, preparing TDS workings, filing quarterly TDS returns and generating Form 16 (annually) and 16A (quarterly) online
- Undertaking monthly PF payments and preparing PF workings
- Preparing GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B workings, GSTR-2A and GSTR-3B reconciliations and support at the time of filing GST returns; undertaking monthly GST payments
- Form sound professional relationships with client staff
- Respond to clients in an efficient and professional way
- Understand the entity and the industry in which the client operates
- Ensure the client provides key information. This is achieved by adopting a logical, coherent and consistent approach to addressing work issues and developing and evaluating options in response to all issues and suggesting solutions.
- Manage own time effectively and ensure that project work is completed to timescale and budget.
- Ensure all work is completed to the standards required by senior staff and clients.
- B Com / M.Com / Post Graduate in Finance