Practice Area: International Assurance
- Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers.
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information to build factbooks.
- Perform (i) quality of earnings, (ii) working capital and (iii) debt and debt-like items analyses on target companies.
- Analyse historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings.
- Analyse the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price.
- Ability to lead an engagement and provide real-time feedback and guidance to clients to ensure timely and efficient product delivery.
- Effectively write and communicate tailored engagement reports to client management.
- Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters.
- Manage multiple tasks/projects at a time.
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills: Good communication, and experience in Due Diligence.