Associate/Assistant Manager - International Assurance (Netherlands)
Practice Area: Audit
• Responsible for conducting and managing statutory audits, group reporting audits, and accounting advisory for clients across a variety of industries.
• Deliver high-quality audit and assurance service, including timely preparation of audit plans and related documentation.
• Ensuring compliance with the applicable Standards on Auditing (The Netherlands / International) and the applicable financial reporting framework / GAAP (IFRS etc.).
• Maintain the highest levels of ethical, technical, and professional standards.
• Responsibility for working in teams and supervising article students as required.
• Building and maintaining a professional relationship with the clients.
• Participate in training for the audit staff on technical / non-technical topics and act as a mentor for article students.
• Should be a team player with good interpersonal, communication, and project management skills including working in teams.
• Use of CaseWare Working Papers and Suralink.
April 29, 2022