Manager - Valuations
Practice Area: Valuations
• Manage and deliver business and intangible valuations for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax, and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, corporate services, and management planning purposes.
• Design the scope of work for engagements, oversee day-to-day activities, assume responsibility for quality.
• Control and accuracy of client deliverables, and effectively manage risk associated with engagements.
• Build, maintain, and enhance client relationships.
• Supervise and mentor staff; provide timely and effective performance feedback and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business
April 29, 2022