Assistant Manager/ Manager- US Federal Taxation
Practice Area: US Taxation
- The candidate should possess understanding and experience with tax planning, tax analysis, federal tax compliance and tax research
- Specifically, he/she should have the ability to prepare & review complex tax returns including consolidated tax returns and knowledge of various federal level adjustments such as IRC 163(j), UNICAP rules, BEAT, FDII rules. Knowledge of ASC 740 current and deferred taxes would be helpful.
- Proficiency is using the Go systems Rs tax software is required. Excellent organizational, technical and leadership skills are a must.
- As a team leader, the candidate will be required to guide and mentor staff.
- Strong communication skills are necessary, as the candidate will interact with clients at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
4 – 6 years
Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
April 29, 2022