Senior Manager / Director Marketing
Practice Area: Markets
- Work with the leadership in conceptualizing, strategizing, and enhancing visibility for the firm brand.
- Routinely provide marketing direction to business strategy, design annual marketing plans and provide inputs on marketing investments.
- Research competitors to stay current with industry trends.
- Oversee and develop strategy for corporate website monitoring & improvement.
- Keep marketing collaterals updated/ create fresh collaterals for all new service lines introduced during the year for all locations.
- Provide direction on client proposals, newsletters, technical white papers, and other promotional materials.
- Execute seminars, webinars, conferences, and firm sponsored events.
- Keep abreast of social media trends; respond to changes relevant to the organization's marketing strategies.
- Use social media tools to create and promote the organization's brand. Create, or assist in the creation of, photos, videos, and written content.
- Engage with stakeholders through the organization's social media platforms. Analyse engagement data. Set key performance indicators (KPIs) such as a target number of likes or shares for social media campaigns.
10 – 15 years
Proficiency with HTML, digital media formats and editing tools. Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms, content, and trends.
April 29, 2022