Associate - Indirect Taxation
• Understand the transactions and the business as well as client issues - ability to discuss issues, ask relevant questions and gather required information from the client
• Develop rapport with all the concerned levels of client management
• Execution and delivery of the assigned engagement. Respond in a timely manner, display commitment to excellent client service. Provide a timely and high-quality service that exceeds client expectation
• Coordinate with the engagement partner for planning and management of assignments. Update the engagement partner proactively on various engagement related issues
• Network internally within the peer group and other levels in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with your clients
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / LLB or any other equivalent degree.
December 27, 2021