FOREIGN EXCHANGE REGULATORY
- Advisory services (written opinion, verbal views) on permissibility or otherwise of the transactions in line with the provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 read with Notifications, Rules and Regulations framed thereunder and as amended from time to time;
- Foreign investment & exchange control consulting & compliance services – outbound and inbound;
- Health check reviews and assisting in regularizing the irregularities;
- Assisting in inbound and outbound compliances including filing Forms, annual returns, etc.;
- Preparing applications to seek prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India;
- Assisting in approaching the Reserve Bank of India for compounding of the contraventions.