BENCHMARK YOUR WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY | UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ‘STACK UP’
To attract top talent, wholesaler-distributors need to understand what their competitors are paying their employees and what benefits they offer. Our biennial wholesale distribution compensation & benefits benchmarking study–“How Do Your Salary and Benefits Stack Up”–looks at pay scales by position, compensation strategies and industry trends.
Our 2016 study of 48 local wholesale distribution companies found:
- More than half of respondents will hire additional employees this year.
- A warehouse manager at a company with more than 50 employees earns a base salary of $65,062, with nearly half of respondents providing a bonus on top of that amount.
- The number one issue facing wholesaler-distributors is their workforce.
- With gross premiums for health insurance escalating, 69% of smaller companies and 53% of larger companies have experienced increases.
- 96% of participants have considered or are planning to implement consumer driven health plans.
This 47 page report looks at companies with more than 50 employees and those with fewer than 50 employees representing companies with local, national and international presence.
Download the report preview here.
Courtesy: Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd.