Valuation for financial reporting as per US GAAP/IFRS/Ind AS
KNAV boasts of a rich experience in providing financial reporting valuation services for compliance with US GAAP and IFRS requirements. And with more and more companies in India coming under Ind AS compliance net, it looks forward to establishing a strong foothold in India as valuation services are required now more than ever before. Such services are warranted for compliance with standards such as Ind AS 36: Impairment of assets.
The following are our offerings in the financial reporting space:
- Purchase price allocation (“PPA”) reports per requirement of ASC 805/ ASC 820/ Ind AS 103/ IFRS 3
- Valuation of intangibles like customer relationships, trademarks, technology, patents, databases, domain names, websites, brands, software etc. for financial reporting and strategic decision making purposes.
- Impairment analyses for goodwill, other intangibles and long lived assets per ASC 350, ASC 360/ Ind AS 36/ IFRS 36
- ESOPs per ASC 718/ Ind AS 102/ Ind AS 19/ IFRS 2
- Valuation of performance based stock options and restricted stock award